Our Camps are designed to unleash children’s creativity through art exploration.
Science shows that children exposed to the power of art are better problem solvers, creative thinkers, and strong leaders. …and we know that being creative is FUN! Join us for one of our fun summer sessions as a way to explore the various offerings at Inspire–clay, paint, pencil, pastels, and more!
PLEASE: 1. Dress your child in clothes that can get dirty. We have smocks, if they want, but they don’t cover everything! 2. Bring a snack for break time. If they are coming for both sessions, please bring lunch. There is a refrigerator available. There will be time to eat and go to the neighborhood playground from 12:00-1:00. 3. Let Inspire know if your child has any special needs, allergies, etc… 4. Sign in your child at drop off and sign out at pick up. 5. Drop off your child no earlier than 8:45 for the morning camps & 12:45pm for the afternoon camps. Please pick them up no later than 12:15 or 5:15 pm respectively. A $15 late fee will apply if you pick up afterwards.
Inspire Community Fine Art Center believes that the creative power of art should be accessible to all, therefore we offer scholarships each class session.
To apply for a scholarship please follow these steps:
- Download and complete our application form by clicking this link: Inspire Scholarship Application
- When finished you may turn in your application three ways:
- email to: email@example.com (note: using Adobe Acrobat XI you have the ability save your file as a PDF or you are welcome to scan in a hand-written hard copy)
- mail to: 200 Queen Anne Court, San Antonio, TX 78209
- drop it off in our front office at the above address
- Once submitted, your application will be reviewed by our Executive Director–you will be notified of your status within seven business days.
Thank you for your interest in Inspire!
Conditions of Scholarship
- Scholarships cover half the cost of tuition for one session, unless a full scholarship is requested and approved.
- One scholarship per family will be awarded.
- Only two scholarships may be given to an individual in one year.
Refunds & Other Policies
- Payment is due at registration.
- Payment plans are available: one half down at registration and second half by fourth week of session. This option is only available in person or by phone.
- Tuition refunds will be issued only before the second class meeting, minus a $50 withdrawal fee.
- Refunds and make-up classes will not be provided due to student illness, unexpected travel, or reasons that are not the responsibility of the faculty or Inspire Community Fine Art Center. If your class is scheduled on a federal holiday, it is the teacher’s choice as to reschedule the class or hold as scheduled.
No refunds will be given for lab or material fees.
Scholarships are available:
- Please register early. Classes will be canceled if they do not meet the minimum enrollment (four people) by five business days prior to the start of a new session. Inspire Community Fine Art Writing Center staff will contact anyone affected by a cancelled class and attempt to combine or reschedule the class.
- Refer a friend: when a friend signs up—enter the quarterly contest in the front office—one entry per friend to receive a FREE CLASS and each referred friend may ask for $25 off his/her tuition.