Billy Owens White Oak Baskets - Feb 9 & 10
February 9 & 10, 2019
All-Day Baskets: 8am - 5pm
Half-Day Baskets: 8am-noon and 1-5pm
**REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED. CONTACT INSPIRE IF YOU NEED MORE INFORMATION.**
For each day, you may choose one all-day basket **or** one or two half-day baskets. There are 12 spaces available for am/pm of each day.
Supply List for All Baskets:
Students will bring scissors, a dull butter knife, and a water bucket.
- Oak Back Pack has a 6" x 10" "Herringbone" woven Oak bottom and is approx 13" deep. It comes with a Leather harness for carrying as Back Pack. It is a 6-8 hr class and cost $135.00.
- Small Market has a 9" x 15" woven Oak 'Herringbone" bottom and approx 9" deep excluding the Oak handle, This is a perennial favorite Traditional Ozark style working basket. it takes 6-8hrs and cost $100.00.
- Large Apple is another perennial favorite Traditional Ozark style working basket, a Round Working bottom and is approx 14" in diameter and 9 1/2" deep excluding the Oak handle. it takes 6-8hrs and cost $100.00.
- Grape Basket the Grape or Mini Market is 6" x 12" woven Oak Herringbone bottom and approx 6" deep excluding the Oak handle, it takes 4-5hrs and cost $85.00.
- Small Shopper has a 5" x 10" woven Oak 'Herringbone" bottom and approx 9" deep excluding the Oak handle. it takes 4-5 hrs and cost $85.00.
- Small Williamsburg has a 8" x 8" woven Oak 'Herringbone" Square bottom with a Round Top and approx 9" deep excluding the Oak handle. it takes 4-5 hrs and cost $85.00.
**If the workshop fills up and you'd like to be added to the waiting list, please contact email@example.com.**
**REFUND POLICY: Refunds (minus a $10 processing fee) will be available before January 25 only if we are able to fill your spot. **