All classes are held at our studio at 1943 N. New Braunfels unless otherwise stated in course description.
Registration policies and student information forms are here.
Billy Owens White Oak Baskets - Feb 9 & 10
Only a few left!
February 9 & 10, 2019
All-Day Baskets: 8am - 5pm
Half-Day Baskets: 8am-noon and 1-5pm
For each day, you may choose one all-day basket **or** one or two half-day baskets. There are 12 spaces available for am/pm of each day.
Supply List for All Baskets:
Students will bring scissors, a dull butter knife, and a water bucket.
- Oak Back Pack has a 6" x 10" "Herringbone" woven Oak bottom and is approx 13" deep. It comes with a Leather harness for carrying as Back Pack. It is a 6-8 hr class and cost $135.00.
- Small Market has a 9" x 15" woven Oak 'Herringbone" bottom and approx 9" deep excluding the Oak handle, This is a perennial favorite Traditional Ozark style working basket. it takes 6-8hrs and cost $100.00.
- Large Apple is another perennial favorite Traditional Ozark style working basket, a Round Working bottom and is approx 14" in diameter and 9 1/2" deep excluding the Oak handle. it takes 6-8hrs and cost $100.00.
- Grape Basket the Grape or Mini Market is 6" x 12" woven Oak Herringbone bottom and approx 6" deep excluding the Oak handle, it takes 4-5hrs and cost $85.00.
- Small Shopper has a 5" x 10" woven Oak 'Herringbone" bottom and approx 9" deep excluding the Oak handle. it takes 4-5 hrs and cost $85.00.
- Small Williamsburg has a 8" x 8" woven Oak 'Herringbone" Square bottom with a Round Top and approx 9" deep excluding the Oak handle. it takes 4-5 hrs and cost $85.00.
**If the workshop fills up and you'd like to be added to the waiting list, please contact email@example.com.**
**REFUND POLICY: Refunds (minus a $10 processing fee) will be available before January 25 only if we are able to fill your spot. **